My name is Dom O’Neill and I’m a professional broadcaster with over 15 years content creation experience in both TV and radio. I have set up a business called TUKE Productions which helps SME’s in Scotland create broadcast style 60 second videos using my exclusive content creation process. You can see the content TUKE has made via the video page.
What are vlogs? Vlogs are short and engaging web videos usually about one subject.
Vlogging is quality video content made daily, weekly or monthly and is a very cost affective way to create video content and talk directly with your customers.
Want to contact us? Call 0141 212 2539 or 07790281012 or fill in the form below
Dom is am experienced and reliable Content Creator and TV Floor Manager with 15 years professional experience specialising in TV programmes and live events. A solid and diverse body of work has enabled Dom to build excellent communication, budget management, client liaison, negotiation, project and people management skills. In his career Dom has experience in a wide range of shoot formats from multi-camera live studio shows to location SCU shoots. I have excellent local knowledge of filming in Glasgow and Scotland plus I have filmed all over the UK and Europe.
- 2:1, BA (Hon) Media production – University of Northumbria 2003 to 2006
- Pass, MA Radio Production (and Management) – University of Sunderland 2011 to 2012
- Vast experience of successfully working with big name talent, actors, extras, VIP’s and Royalty.
- Experienced at managing crowds of extras and cuing accordingly
Managing script and time-sheet print runs and distributing amendment as and when necessary
- Setting call times, creating call sheets / running orders & communicating info to crew
- Managing make up and costume fittings and calls during filming
FM, AFM and AD experience on large scale multi-camera scripted studio shoots
- Experienced in managing political aids, security, party members and journalists
Managing talent and crew – communicating, note taking and cueing crew, presenters and actors
- Manage talent and crew rehearsals, equipment testing and action props checking
Liaising with location staff and representatives to ensure the shoot runs smoothly and to time
- Communicating safety briefings to crew, contributors and members of the public
Breaking down scripts and organising / running script and production meetings with crew / execs
- Editing scripts as requested and informing all cast and crew of script changes
Working with crew and contributors to create an efficient yet safe working environment
- Making announcements both for crew via headsets and for the audience via PA systems
- Mic-ing contributors with radio mics and hand-held mic wrangling for audience questions
- Building /de-rigging stages / sets, hanging fabric backgrounds and hanging screens/monitors
- Experience in handling Non EU travel carnets and working in multiple European countries
- BBC Production Health & Safety
- BBC Working with Children
- BBC Safe Handling of Audiences
- Designated 1st Aider
- Full driving licence
- BBC drivers declaration number
- Experienced in UK & EU driving (inc Box van & 9 seater vehicles